Bethany Lutheran Food Pantry - Drive - Up Only Food Distribution - NO Walk - Ups!
For Residents in 19611 Only
Date: Wednesday May 20th Time: 1:30PM - 3:30PM
Location: West Reading Playground (next to the pool) Museum & Sycamore Rd.
No distribution will be held for walk-ups or at the church...No exceptions!
PLEASE follow the rules listed below. We need to keep everyone safe!
This distribution is only for residents in 19611. First come, first served.
- You may not line up before 1:30PM. We can not allow cars to backup on the street and obstruct traffic.
- You may not leave your car. NO walk-ups will be allowed. No restrooms will be available. For safety purposes, you must stay in your car the entire time.
- You may not leave any items ahead of time to hold a space for your car.
- When you get to be next in line please pop your trunk or hatch open. The volunteers will take your name and number of family members which is required by the Dept. of Agriculture for us to get food to distribute.
- Please have your trunk empty or room in your trunk for the food before you arrive. Our volunteers are not able to move or re-arrange items in your trunk to load the food. You will not be allowed to get out of your car to move or re-arrange items during this distribution or while you are waiting in line.
- There is to be absolutely no contact during distribution. Wearing your mask while you are picking up food is greatly appreciated. Our volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves. We appreciate your help to keep everyone safe.
- Please leave extra people at home. One car, one driver, nobody else please!
- All food is pre-boxed/bagged. There will not be any options for personal selections of any food items.
- New families will be required to register. Please have your current ID and verification of current address ready. This drive-thru food distribution is for residents in 19611 only.
- If you are sick please stay home.
PLEASE help us by following the rules and helping this food distribution go smoothly. We may need to continue drive up distributions instead of the traditional distribution for a little while longer even after things start to reopen. We are doing our best to help as many families in need as possible. We miss all our regular clients very much and hope things get back to normal soon.
THANK YOU for your patience, kindness and support during this incredibly tough time for everyone. Please call Bethany Lutheran at 610-375-7163 with any questions about this drive-up distribution.
THANK YOU to Helping Harvest, and the West Reading PD for their support with this drive-up food distribution!